Who Doesn't Love Free Books? Its the time for giving an sharing 🎁 We invite You All to take part in ALEBB Christmas Gift and Share ! I'll be messenging you each that put your name down on the fb list. Right before dec 10 xo 💟
Policy Of Truth
Tamra Simons (Durty)
- What is name? and Personal history?
It’s Tamra, but you can call me Durty. I am the Road Captain for the Death’s Angels Motorcycle Club. I was born and raised in Shadow Falls, Calif., daughter to A. Simons, owner of Simons Realty and currently bartending at the Domino Effect.
- What flaw must you overcome by the end of the book?
Flaws? Ugh, really? Who makes up these questions? Seriously? I guess it’s getting over the social standings that I was raised to observe. It’s difficult when you come from money to put that aside sometimes.
- What does character want from life?
I want to live life to the fullest and love the hardest.
- Who is your closest mundane friend? Describe them and how you relate to them.
That would be Flames. I guess we connected and grew close because we have similar backgrounds / pasts that we bonded over.
- Who is your worst mundane enemy? Describe them and why you don't get along.
Barbie, the cut-slut. I swear, if she ever comes near anyone I am with, I will kill her. All she wants is to be an ol’lady and will do anything she can to get that status.
- What song is "your song?" Why?
Policy of Truth – Depeche Mode … the song fits my life more than I’d care to admit
- How private of a person are you? Why?
I run with an outlaw club, my life has to remain private.
- What would you wish for if you found a genie?
I have no idea. To see my mother one more time?
- What is your favorite food? What is your least favorite food?
Pastrami Burger from the Four Horsemen, and I cannot stand anything foul tasting .. liver, tripe …
Policy Of Truth
Coming out October 31! Pre-order this Mc Novel now!
Excerpt 3 –
Sting looked over as the crowd erupted into laughter and cheers when Lace entered the ring, waving her middle finger at Durty, who’d climbed up into the back of the truck so the crowd could see her when she made the contestant announcement.
“Payback is a bitch, Durty,” Lace called out over the spectators and their clapping.
Durty blew Lace a kiss, then locked eyes with Sting, causing him to lift up the corner of his mouth.
There was something he couldn’t quite put his finger on, but whatever it was, she did it for him. He hated that he couldn’t tell her who he really was, but it was part of keeping them all safe.
“Umph!” The air rushed out of his lungs as he was hip checked by Viper, nearly sending him into the poor prospect standing on his other side. “I think you’ve bruised me enough for one week, Viper. My nuts are still recovering.”
“At least you aren’t singing soprano anymore.” Her brows bounced, arm lifting to point at Lace. “She get her coffee?”
“We both did, thanks.” Sting shifted his weight as Durty hit a cattle bell, the echo clanged to signal the start of the fight.
What happened next would forever be marked as the most dominating fight Sting had ever witnessed. It was blatantly obvious Lace was in no mood to be in the ring, standing there still as a tree, a look of sheer boredom written across her face. The other girl rushed toward Lace, her arms spread open in a clear attempt to grab Lace, using her size and weight as an advantage.
It never happened.
At the last possible second, Lace lunged forward, throwing a right cross while in mid-air, landing squarely on her opponent’s chin. Their bodies crashed into one another, the girl’s head snapped to the side just as blood splattered on the hay bales. Her body crumbled to the floor in a limp pile. Lace stood over the fallen opponent, composing herself, smoothing down the front of her shirt, before turning and strolling casually out of the ring.
“Holy shit,” Sting breathed out, impressed by the precision and quickness of the blow Lace dealt.
“Dude,” Viper laughed, falling into him. “Someone call Detective Benson. I have a rape to report.”
Fenix giggled, handing Lace a bottle of water as she exited the ring. “Damn, Lace. I’ve never seen anything like that.”
“Yeah, well, I bet she won’t charge someone like that again.”
“That was sick.” Sting had no other word for what he’d witnessed. “Battlegrounds my ass. It’s more like the KO Corral.”
Lace gave off a shrug. “Precision beats power and timing beats speed.”
Sting swore she blushed as she quoted a famous fighter. “If that’s the case, remind me not to piss you off, Lace.”
After ending an abusive relationship, all Tamra ‘Durty’ Simons wanted was to reinvent herself and meeting Lace Beck gave her the opportunity to do just that.
However, a long journey of picking up the pieces didn't prepare her for Sting's appearance in her life.
Brett ‘Sting’ Jackson, was on a mission. Infiltrate the Death Angel MC and keep an eye on them. It was supposed to be simple─until Durty. Trying to gather intel was harder when falling for Durty seemed inevitable.
A foundation based on lies is sure to crumble, but when a rival club attacks the Angels, Sting and the Muerte Roja put their lives on the line to ensure Durty and the club is kept safe.
When the truth surfaces and passions ignite, will love be the only thing that survives?
Buy Links – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JFNLXR8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1539649684&sr=8-2&keywords=scarlett+holloway
There is a LONG one, the title of the book is based off of the Depeche Mode song, Policy of Truth, every chapter is titled after a song that it was written to.
Elevator Pitch (10 second pitch that you would share in line at Starbuck’s if asked to describe the book) – SoA meets Game of Thrones meets Charlie’s Angels
Target Market Profile – 20 - 40 female
Competitive Analysis Identify 3-5 books that are similar in genre and content. –
● None, the all-female MC is new
7 identifying terms. – empowerment , romance, motorcycles, sisterhood
Which would Scarlett like to do, during a blitz or tour?
● Author Interview – Yes
● Character Interview – Yes
● Review – Please
● Take-Over –
● Dream Cast –
● Excepts –
● Guest Posts –
● Playlist –
Policy Of Truth
Excerpt 2 –
He wasn’t expecting the bar tender to be the girl who laid the smack down on Chico.
She sashayed out from the back with bottles of sweet-and-sour, dropping them into the well and turning her attention to him. “Can I get you something, cowboy?”
How about a remedy for the insta-wood he got just looking at her?
Tight-ass jeans, boots, and a tank top that left little to the imagination? Yeah, she was looking mighty scrumptious and he was a hungry man. Her hair was pulled back out of her face, revealing the soft brown eyes that reminded him of a cup of hot cocoa. She barely wore any makeup, but with her milky complexion, she had no need for it.
“How about you surprise me with something?”
Her laughter was like wind chimes on a midsummer’s day, light and cheerful. Infectious. “You’re brave.”
“I don’t think a tall glass of bartender is on the drink list, is it?”
“Oh, good one.” She nodded, plucking up a glass from the side of the bar. “I think you’ll get a Durty Special.”
His brows shot up. “Durty Special? I’m almost afraid.”
“You should be.” She winked at him as she grabbed the black rum, pouring some into the glass after some ice was dumped into it.
“Name is Brett, what’s yours?”
“Tamra, but most everyone calls me Durty.”
“Nice to meet you, Tamra. Or maybe I’ll just call you Durty T.” Sting chuckled as he watched her add grape schnapps then layer green apple schnapps over it.
“Cute. Never been called that before, Cowboy Brett.”
Rolling his eyes, he lifted the drink, a bit scared to even try the damn thing. It was surprisingly good. The spice of the black rum canceled out the sweetness of the schnapps, but the flavors mixing was amazing. Who’d have thunk it?
“No, what would be cute, would be you up on the bar dancing for me.” Sting bounced his brows as he patted the bar top.
Glancing into the mirror behind the bar, it wasn’t hard to spot his brothers. T-Rex stood out like a sore thumb with his rockabilly style. Copper and Duke blended in, wearing their jeans and boots just like Brett. The coast was clear on the Warrior front.
Attention was drawn back to Durty as she actually jumped up onto the bar as Dirrty by Christina Aguilera, was the song pick of the moment. Leaning back to catch a better view of the little hottie before him, his brows rose slowly as her hips slowly rotate in time with the music.
Down boy, down!
Sting had to blink a couple of times and sit back in his seat to try and cool his jets. Durty put the tease in striptease, but without any article of clothing coming off. Her body undulated and rocked with the beats of the song, her head falling back to expose her long neck line. Sinking to her knees, she parted them as her hands ran up her thighs, her hips writhing as her hands made their way up her chest, then her throat, until they tangled in her hair, pulling it free of its hold.
He cleared his throat, glancing around him, almost paranoid at his own body’s reaction to the show before him. No one was paying attention to them, giving him some relief on a mental level, though he need to have a date with his left hand at this rate.
He swore a tiny moan rolled past her lips as she felt herself up, which was more of a turn on than her dance. Sting reached down to adjust himself, not caring if she saw him do it or not. She got the reaction she wanted with her little show.
Durty hopped off the bar as the music ended, gathering up her hair and placing it back into its ponytail. “Cute is for puppy dogs, by the way.”
Sting cleared his throat, then picked up his glass and finished the drink. “Point taken.”
Durty winked at him, grabbing his now empty glass. “Refill?”
“No, one’s good. I’m driving. I do have a question for you though.”
Taking out his cell phone, he opened his contacts and set it in front of her. “Put your hot self in my phone?”
Durty smiled, her tongue sweeping across her lips as she picked up the phone and punched in her numbers. Handing it back to him, she leaned against the well of the bar. “All saved.”
“I’ll be calling you.”
“I’ll be waiting.”
Sting nodded, laughing under his breath as he rounded up the others and headed out. They’d be closing soon, and there was no need for them to shut the place down. No one would be making an appearance tonight.
Opening his phone, he looked at her saved information and burst out laughing. She’d given him a number all right—867-5309. The song would play in his head all night long—good luck sleeping.
Buy Policy Of Truth Now
Buy Policy Of Truth Now
POLICY OF TRUTH EXCERPT 1
BY SCARLETT HOLLOWAY
BY SCARLETT HOLLOWAY
Word Count – 106, 826
Genre – MC Romance
(Scale of 1 to 5, Five being the Highest) –
● 3 to 4
Heat Level (See Scale Below) –
● Highly Sensual - 3 (can include hot, frequent love scenes, standard for mainstream romance)
Excerpt (1-3 per book) –
Excerpt 1 –
A light drizzle was starting as a crack of lightning streaked across the sky, illuminating the parking lot as the man struck the girl across her face, sending her spinning to the ground.
Lace released an exasperated sigh and hung her head, hands on her hips.
“Lace?” Durty’s voice cracked in sheer anger as the man pulled back his leg, kicking the girl in her ribs as she laid there, a cry of pain echoing in the night.
That was all she needed. Her sisters had her back, but she had doubts she was going to need their help. Durty was next to the male before he knew what hit him. Not a single thought went through her head as she faced the man—or was it her past?
Seeing the man strike the girl, who was cradled in Curby’s arms, was enough to send her reeling into the past and her ex taking out his bad day on her.
Not. Gonna. Happen.
Durty grabbed the man by his forearm and spun him around to face her. “Did that make you feel like a real man? Huh? Did your little prick get hard thinking you’re so strong?”
“Who the fuck are you?” He jerked his arm away, baring his un-brushed snarl at her, flashing the full effect of his moldy teeth.
Oh joy. A meth-head.
Curby and Stellar scrambled to get the wounded girl up and out of the way. It wasn’t going to be this asshole’s day.
Durty flashed her own, much whiter snarl his way. “As cliché as it sounds, you dumbass, piece of shit motherfucker, I’m your worst fucking nightmare.”
“A woman.” He chuckled. “Yeah right. What you gonna do to me, huh? Tickle me to death?” He stepped one inch too far into her personal space. Lifting his hand, he took a hold of one of the auburn waves of hair, rubbing it between his fingers. “Or maybe…” He pumped his brows as he ran his filthy finger down her throat toward her chest. “Just maybe, I’ll just have to lick you to death, hmmm?”
Excuse her while she puked a little in her mouth. Bile rose up her throat as the creep tried to get all sexy with her. She gagged it back down and swatted away his hand.
Angrily, he snapped. “Don’t touch me, fucking whore.” The man reached toward her face as he spoke once more. “I’ll teach you some manners.”
Durty growled as she stepped toward him, grabbing his right hand with her left, squeezing the thumb pad and twisting his hand back away from him in a wrist lock. As he cried out, in a mixture of shock and pain, Durty swung her right fist directly into his Adam’s apple, sending him careening to the ground on his back
Lighting tore across the desert sky as he lay coughing and choking, clutching his throat.
“You bitch!” The girl screeched at Durty, trying to wrestle free of the hold she was in. “Leave him alone!”
Durty laughed. “You say that like it’s a bad thing.” Cutting her glance away from the sprawled-out male, her attention diverted to the she-bitch yowling at her. “You’re not a punching bag, believe it or not. You’ll thank us later.”
The male staggered to his feet, lurching toward her.
Durty was fucking with him now, dodging his feeble attempts to grab her.
“Quit playing with your meal, Durty, and just get your fill so we can get her out of here.” Lace sighed.
“Fine.” Durty pouted as she took a hold of his wrist once more when he made another feeble attempt to lunge at her. She easily swatted him on the back of the head, and then planted her right foot square on his ass and gave it a nice shove, sending him tumbling to his knees on the parking lot gravel, backhanding the male as he made another attempt at grabbing her.
Durty straddled the man to put him in a choke hold, but yelped in surprise as she was tackled off him, rolling on the wet asphalt. “What the hell?” she yelled in confusion as Curby ran over to yank the hell-cat off her. “Are you fucking crazy?”
She scrambled to her feet to slap some sense into the girl, but Lace’s voice, filled with venom, stopped her in her tracks. “Move your hand away from the gun.”
The male reached for a gun in his waist-band, but by his now swelling cheek bone, Durty could only assume Lace kicked him in the face to protect her. The heel of Lace’s boot, with a spur on it, was at the base of the male’s throat, the sharp edges of the wheel digging into the flesh of his neck.
The man refused, forcing Lace to press harder with her heel, an edge pricking the skin of his throat. The trickle of blood must’ve been the trigger because he moved his hand away from the butt of the gun.
For Foster an Author Week I thought today would be a great time to introduce my Author and give you an insight before we get into the books 😀 "
Getting to Know Scarlett Holloway”
1. What is your real, birth name? What name do you use? That’s a secret – If I tell you, I’d have to kill you. That’s why it’s called a pen name ☺
2. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where did you get it? Yes, my hubs usually calls me Bunny.
3. What do you look like? (Include height, weight, hair, eyes, skin, apparent age, and distinguishing features) I am 6ft tall .. yes, no lie. I tend to tower over people, but I’ve noticed lately that I’ve been slowly shrinking. I think I’m about 5ft 10.5 now. I am currently on the Keto diet and have lost 30lbs, so I weighed in at 238lbs the other morning… 180lbs is my goal. I have short pink / purple hair, with odd hazel eyes. I am often mistaken to be YEARS younger than I am, so thank the Gods for good skin. I have a plethora of ink .. I think that is distinguishing.
4. How do you dress most of the time? Well, at my job, I wear capri’s and a uniform shirt… any other time? Jeans and boots… I’m a boot whore. I admit it.
5. How do you "dress up?" I don’t. I’ll wear a nicer top? Lol
6. How do you "dress down?" I wear my jammies any other time.
7. What do you wear when you go to sleep? I’m married, probably still in the honeymoon phase, so I’m always nude.. though menopause may have a huge factor in the lack of clothing… damn hot flashes.
8. Do you wear any jewelry? Ugh, yes … I’m Sicilian, we layer that crap.
9. In your opinion, what is your best feature? My eyes have always been my best feature. I’ve had them described that they look like aged whiskey.
10. What's your real birth date? February 4th. I’m a total Aquarius
11. Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.? I live in Mississippi, in an apartment. I am OCD, so I have what I call organized chaos. It’s clean, it’s organized, but in a very chaotic way.
12. Do you own a car? Describe it. Oh yes, she is my baby. A very rare Roush Mustang. She is extremely fast and flashy, Scarlett & Amethyst in color.
13. What is your most prized mundane possession? Why do you value it so much? My figurines and statutes … I have a ton of crystal dragons and several wood statues that mean the world to me because they belonged to my mother and grandfather.
14. What one word best describes you? My husband said, “Bunny-fluff” .. I say enigma.
Likes & Dislikes Questions
1. What hobbies do you have? I like to shoot my guns, hunting, running my Pony Club
2. Who is your closest mundane friend? Mynda aka Viper, she is a bitch. No other way to really put it. She tells it like it is, if you don’t like it, screw you. But she’s a teddy bear with me. Then there is Alyssa aka Chaos .. she’s my Ride or Die bitch. I ever need anything? She’s there. No matter what.
3. Who is your worst mundane enemy? I’ve killed her off in books … we’ll leave it at that.
4. What bands do you like? Do you even pay attention? TooL, Volbeat, ABBA, BeeGees, Rob Zombie .. I love music period. Hard to pick out a favorite.
5. What tape or CD hasn't left your player since you’ve purchased it? Why? Tool’s Aenima. It’s an amazing CD, their best, by far.
6. What song is "your song?" Why? Forty-six & 2, I cannot tell you why. There is something about it. Then, there is In the Still of the Night – Whitesnake. It speaks to me.
7. What's been your favorite movie of all time? See, another hard one .. I love movies.. TopGun, Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, Holy Grail, Godfather, Exorcist, any Halloween movie …
8. Read any good books? What were they? Stephen King girl here.
9. What do you watch on the Television? Uhm… Riverdale, AHS, South Park, Jerry Springer, Maury …
10. When it comes to mundane politics, do you care? If so, which way do you tend to vote? If not, why don't you care? I refuse to talk politics, religion and Nascar
11. What type of places do you hang out in with your mundane friends? My place.
12. What type of places do you hang out in with your normal friends? My place
13. What annoys you more than anything else? Catty women, kids who don’t listen, smacking your food.
14. What would be the perfect gift for you? Anything coffee or bunny related
15. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? A fawn in the field on the property, she was so curious and wanted to come see us.
16. What time of day is your favorite? Night time, after the kid is asleep.
17. What kind of weather is your favorite? Rainy and thundering with lightning
18. What is your favorite food? What is your least favorite food? Favorite: Italian & Chinese, my least favorite … Liver
19. What is your favorite drink? (Coffee, Coke, Juice, Beer, Wine, etc.) COFFEEEEEE
20. What's your favorite animal? Why? Bunnies!!! They are so fluffy and cuddly and I need them all
Who Doesn't Love Free Books? Its the time for giving an sharing 🎁 We invite You All to take part in ALEBB Christmas Gift and Share ...
Prelude by Chariss K. Walker My rating: 4 of 5 stars I was given a copy of this book for my honest review. This was a lit...
#BOOKRELEASE HOWL & HUNT the HEIR D.S. Wrights & Lilith Dark #Erotic #paranormal #horror @DSWrights #SaleHOWL and HUNT the HEIR D.S. Wrights and Lilith Dark is LIVE! Get a digital copy for the special SALE WEEK price of $2.99ct instead o...
His by K.M. Keeton My rating: 5 of 5 stars His was the first book I've read from author K.M Keeton ,and it will not b...
Rise of the Dark Ones Multi Author #BookTour & #Giveaway #Scifi #paranormal #Dystopian #horror #Ya #RomanceRise of the Dark Ones Multi Author Tour and Giveaway! Enter the Giveaway Now! Remember each entry has to be completed to enter! ...
#BookBlogTour THE MAN IN BLACK - SORAYA NAOMI #DARKMAFIAROMANCE #THECHICAGOSYNDICATES #NEWRELEASE #GIVEAWAY #BOOKREVIEW #MUSTREADROMANCETHE MAN IN BLACK BY SORAYA NAOMI Giveaway & book review ...