Isabel and the wolf part 4 review


Isabel and The Wolf: Paranormal Werewolf and Shape Shifter Romance (Part 4)Isabel and The Wolf: Paranormal Werewolf and Shape Shifter Romance by Ariana Hawkes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I started reading this for an honest review and I got more then I bargained for! I never imagined how gifted an author could be until I read this! The emotions are so intense an the sex scenes were scorching hot! The perfect amount of love sex an action rolled into 1! Jed is a cop that has a thing for Isabel he's a charming man one she feels safe to be with then u have Peter who is rough around the edges and wants her as well Secrets bound but Isabel gets a peek accidentally of what those secrets are as they begin to have a good time and really gets a shocker! Its a 5++ Must read book along with the others in this series as this is the last one sadly. Seriously buy it wolf fans!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#PreOrder Wake by D.S Wrights #DarkErotic @DSWrights

#BookBoost #LGBT Beauty and the Bitch: A #BDSM #LesbianRomance Shawna Hunter @Shawna_Hunter_A

#Review Rebound PJ Adams #RomanticSuspense