Review: A Sacred Vow

A Sacred Vow A Sacred Vow by Willa Thorne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a new to me author. I'm so glad this book was recommended to me.
Julian hated the Cormac bloodline. He made a sacred vow to end them all that was a threat. What happens when he discovers his soul mate is from this bloodline? Will he see her as a threat or will he protect her against all others?

I loved Julian so much the love he has for Lia is timeless. This story ends in a HEA for now. It's not really a cliffhanger but there is more to their story. Steam factor 4. Reviewed by Alpha Loving Erotic Book Beauty Blog.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRAVING SUGAR ELENA M REYES #EroticRomance #NewRelease @ElenaMReyes

Rise of the Dark Ones Multi Author #BookTour & #Giveaway #Scifi #paranormal #Dystopian #horror #Ya #Romance

#PreOrder Wake by D.S Wrights #DarkErotic @DSWrights