Review: Bear Necessities (Bad Boy Alphas): A Post-Apocalyptic Bear Shifter Romance

Bear Necessities (Bad Boy Alphas): A Post-Apocalyptic Bear Shifter Romance Bear Necessities (Bad Boy Alphas): A Post-Apocalyptic Bear Shifter Romance by Selena Kitt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

this I must say is my first apocalyptic style shifter book! Very interesting indeed! What do you do when the world is gone , and everything in it? You run far away into the woods like Ivy did! Not imagining to run into a sexy man that's also a bear shifter!! Caleb has been put through so much, and then here is Ivy not knowing what to do with this bear. Things explode attractions unhinged, and wow! I Loved Ivy and Caleb I think they make the perfect pair! This is something shifter Lovers will enjoy because this went so much further then any other ive read!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRAVING SUGAR ELENA M REYES #EroticRomance #NewRelease @ElenaMReyes

Rise of the Dark Ones Multi Author #BookTour & #Giveaway #Scifi #paranormal #Dystopian #horror #Ya #Romance

#PreOrder Wake by D.S Wrights #DarkErotic @DSWrights