Review: One Immortal

One Immortal One Immortal by Tia Louise
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If I could give this book more stars I would! I've read my share of paranormal romance, vampire type books, but this one had me from the beginning! First of all the cover , it is Gorgeous! That had me needing to read as I just knew it was going to be fantastic! If you take the time making a beautiful cover, chances are the book is going to be amazing, and I was right! The story was suspenseful, filled with rage for vampires, and a new lust that can't be stopped! Derek ex military has a vengeance for vampires, as he has every right. That's who killed his love, and now he's vowed to take down her maker, and he has a special ability that the vampires can't use against him. As he and his shifter buds walk into a bar he meets the one that will change his life, Melissa. With her physic best friend who knew darkness was falling over Melissa, because Melissa was bitten by a vampire! Derek and Melissa have an instant attraction, but can she be saved or is her maker going to take her like Derek's love was? Time is running out , and now everything has changed! MUST Read to find out if Derek can save Melissa, and kill the one thing he despises! Fantastic plot , and storyline! I can't wait to find out what the author Tia Louise has up her sleeve next!

View all my reviews

Buy One Immortal Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRAVING SUGAR ELENA M REYES #EroticRomance #NewRelease @ElenaMReyes

Rise of the Dark Ones Multi Author #BookTour & #Giveaway #Scifi #paranormal #Dystopian #horror #Ya #Romance

#PreOrder Wake by D.S Wrights #DarkErotic @DSWrights